Linking you with the best !

Saturday 4 October 2014

You cant time God !

Our office opens 2 pm on Saturdays. A client came on a Saturday for our service, she came after 1 pm and was waiting outside, and of course the office was closed.

From inside where I was studying and going through the scripture while waiting for 2 pm to open the office, I can see her murmuring and angry that the door was closed. I was moved to go and open the door, but I heard the voice in me telling me not to, that I should wait until its 2 pm dot! She stood outside and when it was 10 minutes to 2 pm, she left!
Then, the Lord brought my attention to these;

  • That He loves us and hears all our prayers
  • He sees us as well as our heart
  • He gives/appoints time NOT we
  • He has a set and right time for all our prayers to be answered
  • It doesn't matter how we cry and murmur, that He answers us at the right/appointed time!
  • That we must learn how to be faithful in waiting as written is Heb 10:36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. KJV
  • Anyone can fast! Anyone can pray but not everyone can wait!
Waiting time is about the most difficult /tasking part of a Christians walk with God. God is aware of delays/waiting, thus He said in Hab 2:3

3 But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed. NLT


I pray for you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,that God gives you the grace to wait patiently on Him for your appointed time of blessings !'







You may also like to read these topics
 will God lie ? 
Did you weep? I rejoice with you
violent Jesus 
Build your wall
The Almighty God is putting it to an end 
This prayer cannot fail
Reason why some prayers are yet to be answered



No comments:

Post a Comment