Linking you with the best !

Monday 27 October 2014

Day 5,prayer for families and the singles


Welcome to Day Five of our Fruit fasting and praying

PLEASE NOTE:
  • You are praying for yourself and can also intercede/stand in gap for someone, your husband, wife, children, parents, mother’s children, friends etc.
  • Mention / call an area you want to address if not mentioned in the prayers, as this is a guide but you can as well be picking them and praying.
  • You do not read these prayers, you pray them.
  • You do not murmur or chant these prayers; you pray them out, but of course not to disturb your neighbours.
  • It is to be done with a high level of authority, you are not begging or bargaining with satan and his agents for your freedom. 
  • You are authorising satan and his agents aggressively, you are saying what you want and how you want it with a command from the Lord of Hosts!

You are taking charge! You are recovering! You are becoming who God says and destined you are!

Your testimonies from henceforth will shock you BUT I won’t be surprise,as I have seen God do great things through these kind of prayers.

Prayer Guide:
  • Praise and worship God
  • Ask for mercy and forgiveness of sins (sin is the main cause why most of families are troubled and delay in marrigaes)

Prayer Point 1
Every evil family pattern of my father’s house, my mother’s house or that of my husband and wife, working against my marriage, by the power that divided the red sea and raised Christ Jesus from the dead, I command you break and be destroyed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Powers, forces and spirit from the marine kingdom or anywhere fighting and working against my family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, lose your hold, be destroyed, I bind you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and be cast out, into the deep sea.

Every enemy pretending and appearing as a friend to spy my family, to destroy my family, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ be exposed, be disgraced and be thrown out in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!


Prayer Point 2 

Every household enemy (my immediate family, my father’s side, my mother’s side, my husband’s side, my wife‘s side or anywhere, be exposed, be disgraced and be thrown out in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!

Every plan, agenda and strategy of the enemies to break my home, according to Isaiah 8:9-10, I command you break and scatter in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

Every physical or spiritual strange woman, every physical or spiritual strange man in my family, working against my family be exposed, go mad and confess in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

Prayer Point3
Who is that, that will say a thing and it comes to pass when the Lord my God has not commanded.Lam3:37.Father in Num23:19,it is written God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

Father you said in your words which you hold so dear, in Ex23:26 and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span. In Psalm 127:3, children are also reward from you. Father by your words, I receive my reward of children now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
Father am carrying my ( call your baby name or names if you desire more than one) and come July –Aug 2015,am dedicating him/her/them to you, to the glory of your name. If you are already pregnant, put your baby name and expected delivering date.
Father, I am not an infidel/my husband is not an infidel, least he becomes one by not been able to take care of his family, please Father, promote him, cause him to prosper, enlarge his coast in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Prayer Point4
My divine husband! My divine wife, wherever you are, I call you forth in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! Appear and locate me in the mighty name of Jesus.

You spiritual wife, spiritual husband or whatever you call yourself from the marine kingdom standing and working against my marital life, saying I won’t marry, that I won’t carry my children, today your time expires, lose your grip, lose your hold, be bound in the ,mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Prayer Point 5  
Father your word in Deut 28:3-4 says” I will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country. The fruit of my womb will be blessed, and the crops of my land and the young of my livestock — the calves of my herds and the lambs of your flocks”.

And in Gen1:28,you commanded I should go, be fruitful and multiply. Also in Gen 2:24,Father,you said, For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

Father, by the power of your might, release my wife, my husband wherever she/he is and let him/her locate me now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, so that I will fulfill the command you gave me and your name glorified in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ.
Prayer Point 6   
The financial resources and every other resources that will be needed for the marriage, Father please provide in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Father in the mighty name of Jesus Christ,make my family a light and example to the world in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
 
PRAYER POINT 7:
Evil shall slay the wicked, therefore any man or woman, boy or girl that wakes up in any hour of the day to rain incantations against my family, my husband, my wife, my marriage, I command you go mad, let your days be dark and slippery, let afflictions be your brother and pains your sister, let evil be fall you unawares in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and except you repent ,confess and come genuinely to knowledge of God through the Lordship of Jesus Christ, let the afflictions be increased in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Any man, woman, boy, girl that has gone or will go anywhere against my family, my husband, my wife, my marriage, I command and decree in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, you shall never return.




PRAYER POINT 8:
Every arrow/attack before prayers, during prayers and after prayers targeted against me or my loved ones that love me break and return back to in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus Christ and bear the mark of Jesus Christ upon me

Please click on this link for details  october 2014 prayer details

You may also like to read these topics
This prayer cannot fail  
God is set to alter nature because of you
arise and shine
You are an attacker!
when your phone is blinking
root it out !
This wrestling is a must !
you have only one option,MOVE forward
Jesus a candle?                                                                   
Take charge the week is yours !
even satan knows you are a STAR
Permanent slave wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment