Linking you with the best !

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Don't blame sinners !

Several years ago, I swam in sin! Just name that sin; in fact my first and last names were sins! It was that serious.
Funny, those days it was “fun and enjoyment”. I thought I was “a guy man, correct guy!” I never knew I was a fool! For it is written and it’s true, that a fool calls sin enjoyment.

Until I came to my senses ,NO not I but God  touched my senses ,then I came back to my senses

Luke 15:17-19
17 "When he finally came to his senses, he said to himself, 'At home even the hired men have food enough to spare, and here I am, dying of hunger!  18 I will go home to my father and say, "Father, I have sinned against both heaven and you,  19 and I am no longer worthy of being called your son. Please take me on as a hired man.

Then suddenly, when My Lord Jesus Christ accepted me back, those things used to be gain to me (my old business, hanging out, discussions, outings etc), I started counting as lost. Like Paul said in  Phil 3:7-8
7 But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. NKJV

I started detesting even unconsciously and with great passion, those things that used to be fun and enjoyment to me before.

Once I got this undeserved gift of salvation, I set out in a high spirit/desire to work for God. I hated and talked down on sinners. I was harsh / mad at their
attitudes, wanting them to come to God by force and as soon as possible!

“Baby me, in the race then”

I did not know that I can only walk and work with God. Ensuring that am always available for His use any time, anyhow and any where.Mark3:13

I didn't know that I am not to tear sinners down with my words but to build them up with my words instead.2 Cor 13:10
For I want to use the authority the Lord has given me to build you up, not to tear you down.(NLT)

Also 2 Cor 10:8,Paul said :
But this authority is to build you up, not to tear you down.NLT

I didn’t know that what sinners are doing is not them but that which have subjected them to it as in Roman 8:20-22.

 I didn't know it was my duty to be praying for sinners to repent !

Thank God, by His grace and mercy upon me, am growing and getting mature on daily bases and getting more understanding of the TRUE  WORD.

Dear reader, I beg of you, please pray for sinners! Of the truth, they know not what they are doing. The enemy, satan has blinded their hearts of understanding! And that is why the Lord saved you, so that through your prayers they can be saved too.

Look at Romans 8:20-22 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; 21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. NKJV

From the passage, we see that sinners do not know that they are doing wrong! They are held bound and subject to the one that caught them, pending the manifestation of you that is saved, to intercede and have them set free.

Do you know that Saul thought He was doing God well by killing Christians until, He encountered the Savior  Jesus Christ on His way to Damascus?

Similarly if you read John 16:2, you will discover that Muslim sects that kill Christian actually are ignorant and think they are doing same for God. John 16:2-3
2 They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service. NKJV

In Exo22:30, God said if you can stand in the gap, He won’t destroy those sinner brethren of yours! Please pray for God to show them mercy and hand over them the gift of salvation according to


Eph 2:7-8
 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
NKJV

In John6:44, no sinner can come to God except the ones He called to Himself. So, boost not if you are saved for its only a gift and God’s mercy/compassion upon you.


Please pray for others!

Salvation is not by force! You can decide not to have it! But you cannot decide the consequences!! Except the Lord is dropping it in your mind to come to Him, you cannot by yourself!

That’s why I rejoice with you that the Lord is speaking to your heart now. It could be that you had this salvation before but have lost it, you can still go back and the Lord Jesus Christ will accept you back.

Need prayers/counselling? Email us info.unmaskingthetruth@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment