Linking you with the best !

Thursday 16 October 2014

Is your phone blinking?

Normally, when I have an incoming message, my phone will beep as the message is coming in and if I don’t reading the message; my phone will be blinking a red color.

Once I was naive about how my phone functions, sometimes, I will hear the beep but won’t see any message even when the light is blinking. Out of impatience and anger, I will restart the phone, yet won’t be able to read the messages; I will do it like two more times or so, before I will be able to read the message.

But one day, I heard the beep with the red blinking light and couldn't read the message BUT because I was too busy to restart my phone, I went ahead with what I was doing. When I checked my phone, I was able the message. I observed and found out, that once the red light is blinking, all I need to do is to be patient, knowing fully well that the message is there and it will show up for reading shortly.

  • Do you have any promise/prophecy from God?
  • Is your case or similar mentioned in the bible?
  • Have God seen or answered someone with similar case? All these are the blinking red light

Jesus Christ is your phone that holds the answer to your message John3:35

Habk 2:2-3
Then the LORD answered me and said:"Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it. 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, It will not tarry. NKJV

People that got and recorded great testimonies were the people that UNDERSTOOD Jesus Christ and believed He will grant them their requests, He will answer them!

Is God blinking the red light of promises to you? Hold on, be patient a bit, it will surely come back pass!

You may also like to read these topics
This prayer cannot fail  
root it out !
This wrestling is a must !
you have only one option,MOVE forward
Jesus a candle?                                                                   
Take charge the week is yours !
even satan knows you are a STAR
Permanent slave wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment