Linking you with the best !

Saturday 25 October 2014

Day 3,You Must be fruiful

Welcome to Day Three of our Fruit fasting and praying


From Genesis, we see that God’s first command to man is to be fruitful and multiply!  Gen 1:28
28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth."NKJV

Been fruitful as far as God is concern is not optional. In fact ,in Mat 3:10, God shows us how He hates unfruitfulness. Matt 3:10
10 And even now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. NKJV

Also in Mat7:19
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.NKJV

From the texts, we can observe that God does not only want us to bear fruit BUT TO BEAR GOOD FRUITS. No wonder in Joshua 1:8, God is saying you and I should have not just success BUT GOOD SUCCESS.

Meaning that we can have bad success, and also have bad fruits. That will not be our portion in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Also we see the account of our Master Jesus Christ cursing an unfruitful fig tree tree. Matt 21:19
Now in the morning, as Jesus returned to the city, He was hungry. 19 And seeing a fig tree by the road, He came to it and found nothing on it but leaves, and said to it, "Let no fruit grow on you ever again." Immediately the fig tree withered away. NKJV

We will not be cut off as result of unfruitfulness in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! Neither will we be cursed by our Lord because of unfruitfulness. Hence we need to frown and be angry at whatever is causing or will cause us to be unfruitful, since it is not in line with the command from our Father.

PLEASE NOTE:

  • You do not read these prayers, you pray them.
  • It is a guide but you can as well be picking them and praying.
  • You do not murmur or chant these prayers; you pray them out, but of course not to disturb your neighbours.
  • It is to be done with a high level of authority, you are not begging or bargaining with satan and his agents for your freedom. 
  • You are authorising satan and his agents aggressively, you are saying what you want and how you want it with a command from the Lord of Hosts!
You are taking charge! You are recovering! You are becoming who God says and destined you are!

Your testimonies from today will shock you BUT I won’t be surprise

Prayer Guide:
  • Praise and worship God
  • Ask for mercy and forgiveness of sins (sin is the main cause of unfruitfulness. Sin is darkness and darkness is absence of light/Jesus Christ. No plant can grow, let alone be fruitful without light! You can consult your biology /Agricultural books).No human can be fruitful without Jesus Christ, who is OUR LIGHT. John 1:4-5
  • Ask God to forgive and have mercy on you for living in ignorance, for not fulfilling His command of been fruitful (Ignorance is one of the main strategies satan uses against believers and why he does everything to keep us from studying the word/bible)
PRAYER POINT1:
Every tree, every seed and whatever the Lord has not planted in my life, my career, in my body, in my womb, in my business, in my family, in my place of work, in my ministry,(name yours if not listed here) according to Mat15:13, I command you, be uprooted! Be uprooted!! Be uprooted, dry up and die in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

You, spirit/power of unfruitfulness working my life, my career, in my body, in my womb, in my business, in my family, in my place of work, in my ministry,(name yours if not listed here) from the waters, from the air ,from the earth, beneath the earth, from anywhere, I bind you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and command you out !!!, to the deep sea in the mighty name of Jesus Christ !, for it is written that whatever I bind here on earth, has been bound in heave and that which I lose her on earth has been loosed in heaven.

PRAYER POINT2:
Every evil flow into my life, my career, in my body, in my womb, in my business, in my family, in my place of work, in my ministry,(name yours if not listed here), destiny causing me to be unfruitful, I command you seize and be terminated in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Every mountain standing before and against my fruitfulness, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and upon the word of my Father in Zachariah 4:7, I command you be levelled! Be levelled!! Be levelled!!  in the mighty name of Jesus Christ !

Any physical or spiritual hand(s) sowing tars/unfruitfulness into my life, causing me not to bring fruit in my life, my career, in my body, in my womb, in my business, in my family, in my place of work, in my ministry,(name yours if not listed here), I command you break and wither in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Every works of satan against my fruitfulness according to 1John3:8,I command you be destroyed ! Be destroyed!! Be destroyed!!! In the mighty name of Jesus Christ

PRAYER POINT3:
Every association of the wicked against my fruitfulness according Isaiah 8:9-10, I command, be broken into pieces, take counsels together it will not stand any more for the Almighty God is with me!

PRAYER POINT4:
Father by your mercy, let your Light shine upon me, my career, my womb, my business, my finance, my marital life (name others) and cause me to be fruitful in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!

Father by your mercy send rain to water my life and destiny again and cause be to be fruitful again in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!

Father please, send your angels to the four corners of the earth according to Rev 7:1,to release the wind to blow upon me, my career, my marriage, my womb (name others)and cause me to be fruitful all round to the glory of your name in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

PRAYER POINT5:
Father, you are Ancient of days and changes not! I pray you Father as in the days of Isaac; in my career, my life, cause me to reap a hundred folds, cause me to be fruitful in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

PRAYER POINT6:
Father it is written, that it is not of him that plants or of him that waters but of you that gives increase, please Father in the power of your might, cause me to be fruit and increase in planted in my life, my career, in my body, in my womb, in my business, in my family, in my place of work, in my ministry, (name yours if not listed here) in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

PRAYER POINT7:
Evil shall slay the wicked, therefore any man or woman, boy or girl that wakes up in any hour of the day to rain incantations against my fruitfulness, I command you go mad, let your days be dark and slippery, let afflictions be your brother and pains your sister, let evil be fall you unawares in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and except you repent ,confess and come genuinely to knowledge of God through the Lordship of Jesus Christ, let the afflictions be increased in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Any man, woman, boy, girl that has gone or will go anywhere against my fruitfulness, I command and decree in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, you shall never return.

PRAYER POINT 8:
Every arrow/attack before prayers, during prayers and after prayers targeted against me or my loved ones that love me break and return back to in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment