Linking you with the best !

Sunday 26 October 2014

Day 4 ! Your promotion and propersity is not optional

Welcome to Day Four of our Fruit fasting and praying

God saw all the things He created and saw they were good, and then He rested! Genesis 1:31.

How good are your finances? How good is the works of your hands? How good is career? 

Are they good enough that if you rest now and without doing anything for the next 15-20 years, you can still be happy with your finances and yourself?

 It’s time to boost our finances, our business, our career in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

If thou will be willing and obedient, thou would eat the fruit of the land. Isaiah1:19

"And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, Deut 8:18

 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another. Ps 75:6-7

The LORD makes poor and makes rich; He brings low and lifts up. He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the beggar from the ash heap, to set them among princes and make them inherit the throne of glory. 1 Sam 2:7-8

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers 3 John 2

From the above, we can conclude that our promotion, wealth, breakthrough, success etc are in God’s hands and His intent and plan is that we succeed and prosper.

PLEASE NOTE:
  • You are praying for yourself and can also intercede/stand in gap for someone, your husband, wife, children, parents, mother’s children, friends etc.
  • Mention / call an area you want to address if not mentioned in the prayers, as this is a guide but you can as well be picking them and praying.
  • You do not read these prayers, you pray them.
  • You do not murmur or chant these prayers; you pray them out, but of course not to disturb your neighbours.
  • It is to be done with a high level of authority, you are not begging or bargaining with satan and his agents for your freedom. 
  • You are authorising satan and his agents aggressively, you are saying what you want and how you want it with a command from the Lord of Hosts!

You are taking charge! You are recovering! You are becoming who God says and destined you are!

Your testimonies from henceforth will shock you BUT I won’t be surprise,as I have seen God do great things through these kind of prayers.

Prayer Guide:
  • Praise and worship God
  • Ask for mercy and forgiveness of sins (sin is the main cause why most of us are not where we ought to be financially /materially)
  • Ask God to forgive and have mercy on you for visiting and inquiring of “how to make it in life “from wrong sources out of ignorance .Some of us had visited spiritual homes, some have depended on uncles, relations, government and our human contacts and wisdom INSTEAD OF GOD.

 PRAYER POINT 1:
 Every Haman, every power, every force, any man, woman, boy or girl sitting on my promotion, sitting on my career, sitting on my breakthroughs, my testimonies, by the power of the Holy spirit, Be bound, be unseated in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Every garment of shame, garments of failure, failure at the point of success, denial of success, stagnancy worn on me spiritually, according to Ps 97:3, let fire from the presence of the Almighty God, go forth and consume and burn them to ashes in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!

Psalm 3:3, the Almighty God is the lifter of my head and my glory, therefore anything covering my glory, be cleared away by the Light of God in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Every satanic cob web, any evil coverage ,covering my destiny, my career, my breakthrough, my business, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ be destroyed, scatter and burn to ashes in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

PRAYER POINT 2:
Every yoke of failure, failure at the point of success, denial of success, stagnancy upon my life, by the reason of the anointing of the Holy Spirit as written in Isaiah 10:27,be broken now ! In the mighty name of Jesus Christ

Every spoken and un spoken words against my life, my career ,my business, my testimonies, I stand on Isaiah 7:7 and decree it shall not stand nether shall it come to pass, therefore let such and such fall on ground and bear no fruit in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

Every hand rolling back the wheel of my progress, break and wither in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

Whatever that has been done to my foundation, my place of birth, my father’s house, my mother’s house or anywhere, resisting my progress, causing me to go a step forward and several steps backwards, causing failure, failure at the point of success, denial of success, stagnancy in my life; Today marks your end, break and be destroyed ! Scatter to pieces in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

PRAYER POINT 3:
Every works of satan done and working failure, failure at the point of success, denial of success, stagnancy in my life, I stand on 1 John 3:8 and command you to be destroyed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Every stubborn pursers of my destiny, my success, my breakthroughs, my testimonies; as in the days of Pharaoh against the Israelites led by Moses, I command you, be swallowed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and today marks your end, to the glory of God in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ.

In line with the instruction of my master Jesus Christ in Luke 11:21-22, you evil strongman holding and keeping my proposals, my breakthroughs, testimonies, success, in the name that is above all names, that name Jesus Christ, I bind you and command you out ! in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

PRAYER POINT 4:
Every gate of brass, every mountain, every wall, every gate, every barrier between me and my success, my breakthrough, my promotion ,in the name that is above all names, that name Jesus Christ, I command you, break ! Be destroyed! Be levelled, be dismantled.

My Father has set before me open doors and no one can shut it and the ones He shut, no one can open according to His words in Rev 3:8, therefore any good door, doors of promotion, of lifting of success, of breakthroughs shut against me, I command you OPEN NOW in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. And every crooked ways before me, my business, career, destiny, I command, be made straight in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

My proposals, my breakthroughs, my testimonies wherever you are hidden, wherever you are buried, hear me and hear the word of the Lord, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ COME FORTH, MANIFEST AND RECEIVE FAVORABLE ATTENTION in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, that my joy according to John 16:23-24 will be full and the name of the most High glorified in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

PRAYER POINT 5:
Father as it was in the days of Mordecai in Esther 6, please remember me for promotion, for breakthrough, for testimonies, all to the glory of your name in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Father, it is an error for princes to be walking on foot and slaves riding on horses! Father by the power of your might, take me to my divine position, promote me, and lift me up in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ and for your name sake.

Father, by your mercy, bless the works of my hands and send me my divine helpers in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Father give me again, the power to make wealth in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Father, please cause me to see what others are not seeing and thus put me ahead of others in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

Father by your mercy, seal with the blood of Jesus Christ ,every leaking pocket, purse ,every hole in my life and around me through which money goes out as they come to me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Father, anyhow, either I qualify by human measure or not, merit it or not, according to your words in Deu28:13, take me to the TOP, cause be to be the HEAD in my career/my business/my field/my job in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Father whether am due for promotion or not, whether it is time for promotion or not, thou God that promotes and lifts one up, by word, Father promote me suddenly in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Thou, God of overflow! Father in my finances, my testimonies, success, breakthroughs, please let there be overflow to the glory of your name in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

PRAYER POINT 6
Father you promised me in Haggai 2:9, that my glory of today will be greater than the former, Father by the love and respect you have for your words, let your promise become true in my life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Father, please let your promise in Joel 2:25-27 become true in my life, for you said “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.” Father please, honour your words in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

PRAYER POINT 7:
Evil shall slay the wicked, therefore any man or woman, boy or girl that wakes up in any hour of the day to rain incantations against my promotion, success, testimonies, breakthroughs, I command you go mad, let your days be dark and slippery, let afflictions be your brother and pains your sister, let evil be fall you unawares in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and except you repent ,confess and come genuinely to knowledge of God through the Lordship of Jesus Christ, let the afflictions be increased in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Any man, woman, boy, girl that has gone or will go anywhere against my promotion, success, testimonies, breakthroughs, I command and decree in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, you shall never return.


PRAYER POINT 8:
Every arrow/attack before prayers, during prayers and after prayers targeted against me or my loved ones that love me break and return back to in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!


I cover myself with the blood of Jesus Christ and bear the mark of Jesus Christ upon me,

Please click on this link for details  october 2014 prayer details

You may also like to read these topics
This prayer cannot fail  
God is set to alter nature because of you
arise and shine
You are an attacker!
when your phone is blinking
root it out !
This wrestling is a must !
you have only one option,MOVE forward
Jesus a candle?                                                                   
Take charge the week is yours !
even satan knows you are a STAR
Permanent slave wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment