Linking you with the best !

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Build my house NOW,say the Almighty God

There is someone who is saying that the time has not come for him/her to serve God fully. The fellow is saying, “let me enjoy life small now, let me make some money first, let me do this and that first. Then I will have enough time to serve God”

Here is a message from God to you:
"You have been trying much, yet bringing in little;
You eat, but do not have enough;
You drink, but you are not filled with drink;
You clothe yourselves, yet you are not okay with the ones you have yet;
You make money, and the money disappears from your hand in a manner you cannot explain,

I am aware says the Almighty God !

The Almighty God is telling you to come back, build Him a temple! Build Him a house!!
The temple/house been talked about here is YOU.

Return to your maker through Jesus Christ; make yourself whole and acceptable before God, “that He may take pleasure in you and be glorified," says the LORD.
Otherwise,

"You will keep on looking for much, but indeed  will be having little; because when you bring it home, the Lord will blow  away.” says the Lord

Why?

"Because of My house/YOU are in ruins, you are interested in building and acquiring yourself material things first. “Says the Lord.

As you hearken unto the voice of the Almighty God, I pray for you that the heavens above you release the dew, and the earth release its fruit for you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment