Linking you with the best !

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Bring out the King in that child !

“We talk much about leaving a better planet to our kids that we forget about leaving better kids to this planet “

I came across the above statement and it cut my attention. Of the truth, the problem of the world starts from the family, to the church, school and the society .Everyone we see anywhere and everywhere, come from a family.Our parents are busy working 24 hours a day to leave properties for our children , leaving behind working on our children to make the society a better place. Little wonder why, with the same properties and possessions when the children grow, use same to cause havoc in the society.  

King Solomon said in Eccl 2:18-20 "Then I hated all my labor in which I had toiled under the sun, because I must leave it to the man who will come after me. 19 And who knows whether he will be wise or a fool? Yet he will rule over all my labor in which I toiled and in which I have shown myself wise under the sun. This also is vanity." (NKJV)

Parenting is very important! It is the un veiling of the king in your child, as there is every king in child. God choose David as a king and called him a man after my heart even while David was still a child! Imagine, if David wasn’t trained and taught by His father how to shepherd cattle,”may be” God would have chosen Him to shepherd His people, Israel.

Spend time with your children while there is time , for time cometh when you can not train them again,when the society has taken them away and trained them! 

Prov 22:6

6 Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment