Linking you with the best !

Thursday 27 April 2017

Whatever concerns you MUST live

In Him was Life and the Life was the Light of men.."John 1:4.

Beloved, of the truth as written in Exodus 9:4,nothing that pertains to believers ought to die.

Why?

 The One we believe in and Who now dwells in us,is LIFE ,Who is Jesus Christ. Jn14:6 .And Jesus Christ gives Life even to the dead Jn11:25,43&44.

Are you sincerely a believer/born again ? We will pray now and you will be amazed at the results. 

If you are yet to surrender to the Lordship of Jesus Christ or have backslidden, return to Him and let's pray together now. 

My Father and My God,I thank you for opening my eyes of understanding.Father, it is an error to have Life in me,my home, business etc and yet experiencing deaths/stagnation in such areas.Father,by the Power and Authority in Your Word and Who dwells in me, I speak Life in to my womb,my health, ministry,career, finances etc and I command them to come up and live in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

* * 2017,It Is Done * * www.sutchelinks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment